Asphalt 7: Heat for Newer Android Versions

I'm very fond of playing old android games and I will go to any extent to get them running because those games were clean and clutter-free, any one who hates too much kind of feature in games will understand what I'm talking about. Take any present game and look inside, what you will get is bunch of random modes that makes no sense, watch this 35 seconds ad for three times and double your coins which is not much and buying something requires you to play same level again and again for like a hundred times until you get something valuable (Nope!! not talking about the new and amazing Asphalt 9).

So, here I'm looking for amazing old games to keep and play whenever I want and one of that game is Asphalt 7: Heat. That game was released in 2012 and was quite popular too until Gameloft found it to be not very cost effective for them and dropped its support for future Android versions. The game still works in older phone but running in newer phones causes a crash and that is why I had to work on it to get it working again and I'm glad that I succeeded in that part.

Screenshots!




Looking at the graphics we can say that the game is still not being left behind and is better than many racing games available in the internet today.


Supported Versions!

  • Nougat
  • Oreo
  • Pie
  • Q (Tested and Works as of 26 April, 2020)

Download!
Instructions!
  • Download both the apk and data from the links above
  • Copy the folder from the data file to sdcard0/Android/Obb/*
  • Install the apk
  • Enjoy !!

Note!
  • If game crashes then manually grant all the permissions from settings
  • Try launching online for the first time
  • The apk is kept in original state but signature won't match to any apk available online

If you like it then kindly follow me on facebook and I'm also an app developer so please take some time and give my apps a try.

If you face any problems then comment it down, I will do my best to help

Comments

  1. File APK nya ga ada bro, itu 2 link isinya sama hanya OBB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You for spotting out my mistake. I have fixed the links and file is now available to download.. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment