Sky Force Reloaded Android Save Game - Almost 100%

Hey guys, I'm back after a long time again, and I have been playing this game recently called Sky Force Reloaded and kind of became obsessed with unlocking everything that includes Medals, Prestige Points, and Ship Parts because I sort of love this game not only on this platform but since the Nokia's Symbian era and I played this game quite a lot in that phone too, but there wasn't much to unlock back then.

Infinite Dreams released Sky Force 2014 because of their 10th Anniversary and I have been playing this game in Android since. Although it being the Android game, it still features old things that used to be in Symbian and nothing much to do in that except roam around with just one ship, but the levels are hard enough to keep you engaged for a while.

Coming back to Sky Force Reloaded, it is rich in features and so many unlock-able stuff, and I'm playing this game for a month and made reasonable progress, so I thought I should upload this game data.

The game data is in two formats, one is in default XML format and the other is a backup format made using titanium backup, but the XML version is more tangible to use, so I'm uploading that here and if necessary I can upload the titanium's data, but I don't think it will be necessary.


Screenshots!








Requirements!
  • A rooted Android phone
  • A file explorer

Download!

  • Game Data (Mostly everything unlocked except achievements and levels, Updated on 3 March 2024)
  • Game Data (Old and partially finished)
The previous data got deleted from everywhere, I recreated a new data after few requests.

Instructions!
  • Download the XML file
  • Open the file explorer of your choice
  • Locate the file you've just downloaded
  • Paste the file in root/data/data/pl.idreams.SkyForceReloaded2016/shared_pref/*here*
  • Run the game

Notes!
  • Backup your XML file first, in case you want to revert to previous progress
  • Root access is must, without root you will not be able to place the XML file
  • After placing the XML file, if you log into the game it will sync your progress with the cloud, and you will save the progress permanently
  • The XML file is extracted from v1.94 of the game, older versions are neither tested nor guaranteed
  • I will update the data file if I make any more progress in the future, and if you want to submit your progress you can do so by dropping/sending me your XML file

Remember, you can always request, recommend or ask me questions. Comment box is down there, and I'm actively managing this blog

Comments

  1. how to apply this xml file without root phone,?
    i need help

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Unlocked some of them by playing and playing.
    You can watch my video here Sky Force Reloaded

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment