All Graphics Configuration for Ganstar Vegas

People who want to run Gangstar Vegas on high or very high settings, but due to game's default limitation of choosing the most suitable type settings automatically and not allowing the user to change it as per their needs or wants.

That is if your device has fairly advanced and powerful hardware and still Gangstar Vegas game isn't providing options more than high or medium which is quite disappointing for some gamers

So, I'm posting various settings for changing graphics type of the Gangstar Vegas game as per your needs. Choose the best suitable profile.bin for your phone or else you will face basic lag or force close problems. Although it depends on the phone but if needed, get one of these files provided below.


Visual Settings for Gangstar Vegas!
  • Very High (Requires more than 60 fps)
  • High (Requires around 55 fps)
  • Medium (Requires around 40–45 fps)

These are the basic visual settings supported by the game and these can be used for other Gameloft games also as Gameloft developers uses same kind of visual settings files for its most of the games like dungeon hunter etc


Instructions!
  • First download the suitable file
  • Extract the profile.bin file in /obb/com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftGGHM/ folder
  • Launch the game
  • Done (:

Note!
  • Use only one file at a time because multiple settings will not work :P
  • To check fps score of your phone, use Nenamark2
  • If you face lag, don't panic, just change the configuration
  • These files may work with all the versions
Update - Graphics Configuration for the latest version have been updated here

If you can't change the graphics even after using the method, then this tutorial might help :)

Comments

  1. Is there more option to set on low and very low? I've change the grapich setting with "gltools" before and set to very low but it didnt work anymore since the last update, help plz..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need more information about your device's hardware and software and GL Tools version and Ganstar Vegas version both. And it's not possible to use low configuration in this game but I will try to make binaries by using other three binaries. I hope that will work (:

      Delete
  2. My phone is asus zenfone C, gl tools v1.96(supported intel prosessor) and gangstar vegas v2.0.1b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can hardly tell about the latest version that too with gl tools since I go back to home. But you should uninstall Gl tools and try with medium configuration :)

      Delete
    2. Repost: I have prepared the patch for low graphics configuration. Can you please contact me via facebook or email. I want you to test the patch.

      Delete
  3. Hi Hamza I tried all settings but I still find lag.My phone is Xolo Prime with 1 GB RAM and Mali MP2 graphic engine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new Gangstar Vegas doesn't have the profile.bin file, could someone please tell me what it's equivalent is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Gameloft has changed the configurations of the game and as of now I don't have that game so I may not be able to reproduce the updated graphics configuration files.

      Delete
    2. Hi my phone has 6gb ram and 60 hz screen, but the game is fixed at 30 fps, can you make a configuration for it?

      Delete
  5. Same problem here. There is no profile.bin file. I tried changing the values of config.bin stored at android, data, but not lucky setting very high graphics mode. Im using the latest version of Gangstar Vegas (dic 16).
    Please help! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gameloft has changed the configurations of the game and as of now I don't have that game so I may not be able to reproduce the updated graphics configuration files. I will try to redownload the game if I get much enough time

      Delete
  6. Yeah rip ganstar vegas, there's no profile.bin n new version

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and I'm aware of the recent changes Gameloft has made and now it's not possible to change graphics manually without root access and I'm looking for a workaround and will post it here as soon as I get one solution ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment