Heavy, Big and Graphics Intensive Games' Review in Micromax Canvas XL2

As in my previous post I've provided rooting guide for Micromax Canvas XL2. Now I want to share some screenshots of heavy, big and graphics intensive games that can be runnable in this device.

Antutu Benchmark Score!



NenaMark Score



This device has awesome features and much better scores on benchmarks app so it is possible to run games like NOVA 3, GTA San Andreas, GTA Vice City, Dead Trigger etc but due to low storage capacity many people lost their hopes of running these games in their devices.

So here are the games that can be playable in Canvas XL2 and these screenshots were taken while playing these games in this device

GTA San Andreas!
Game works flawlessly. Everything is fine except some texture problem as every person in the game is white in colour. Everything else is fine.

Size 2.44 GB




Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance 3
Not a single problem is found

Size 3.1 GB


ManuGanu!
This is not so big game so no problem

Size 66 MB



Dungeon Hunter 4!
Worked flawlessly even on HIGH graphics mode

Size 1.2 GB


GTA Vice City!
No problem

Size 1.38 GB




Riptide GP2!
Worked lawlessly on maximum graphics configuration

Size 55 MB


These are the games which have been tested in Micromax Canvas XL2. You're free to ask any questions I will try to reply as soon as possible. Or you can add me here

You can ask me to test more games

The method to run these will be posted soon when any person need it :)
(The method has been posted here)

Please share and help me to grow this blog!

Comments

  1. When I open gta vice city on my xl2 it shows xapk validation failed please help me for play gta vice city on my xl2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Canvas XL2, the data of games should be in "Internal sdcard". So first move data file of game into internal in the folders " Android/obb" with the correct package ID "com.rockstargames.gtavc" and then run the game.

      Delete

Post a Comment